It’s the kind of thing that most of us makeup lovers would rather not think about, but it’s a risk so great that it’s important to be informed — and if you don’t think it could happen to you, you’re definitely going to want to read this story. A woman named Erica Diaz found herself in a highly painful and dangerous situation after using body glitter, and all it took was one tiny piece. See what happened to Diaz below, and remember: Whenever you’re putting something this close to your eye, there’s always a risk.
A TINY Piece Of Glitter Got Stuck In Her Eye… The Results Were HORRIFIC. April 1, 2023Leave a comment