If the doctors at this hospital had any doubts about whether or not this boy swallowed a dog toy, they wouldn’t have to wonder very long. In fact, all the boy has to do is breathe to let everyone know he’s telling the truth. Confused? Well, let’s just say this: When this unfortunate little dude *swallowed* a dog toy, he actually *became* a dog toy. That’s right: With very breath he takes, a long squeaking sound can be heard, causing the boy to become on of the Internet’s most famous medical anomalies. The video of him inhaling, exhaling, and squeaking up a storm has gone viral, racking up millions of views in just hours. “Why are you in the emergency room?” the woman behind the camera (presumably his dumbfounded and slight amused mother) asks him. “Because I inhaled a doggy toy,” he squeaks. It’s really as simple as that. Check out the hilarious video below.
This Kid Swallowed A Dog Toy, And It Totally Changed The Way He Speaks. April 1, 2023